Police: NYU Student With “Arsenal Of Imitation Assault Weapons” Arrested
Grey Enigma Comments:
- If they are not weapons, can they be a f’g “arsenal”?
- Why were the janitors snooping in the kids room, were looking for his underwear?
- Does one have no right to privacy at NYU?
- Where are the in house anti-authority liberal attack squads to protest this abrogation of individual rights?
- Why is blood squirting out of my eyeballs now that I have read this story?
- Where do I begin to add commentary to this… only in NYC would this even seem possible.
Originally posted on CBS New York:
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — An NYU student was arrested Monday for allegedly building realistic looking air rifles in his dorm room.
As CBS 2’s Derricke Dennis reported, Bernard Goal, 20, was picked after crews noticed what looked like rifles on his bed at the 80 Lafayette St. dorm. They then alerted campus security.
Public safety officers found a total of six airsoft weapons in Goal’s dorm room minutes later. The weapons resembled AK-47s and Colt carbine rifles, according to published reports.