via PJ Lifestyle » The Seven Differences Between Winners And Losers. What I’ve learned is that for most people, success is no accident. Winners are winners for a reason just as losers are losers for a reason. Here’s some of what I’ve learned.
- 1) Winners do things losers won’t do;
- 2) Winners fail more often than losers;
- 3) Winners are optimistic while losers are pessimistic;
- 4) Winners know what they’re trying to do while losers go with the flow;
- 5) Winners take responsibility for their own lives while losers point the finger elsewhere;
- 6) Winners work harder than losers;
- 7) Winners ask. Losers wait to be asked;