Remember: You Red bastards asked for this – not us.
All we wanted was to be left alone, to live our lives without your meddling. We’ve tolerated you long enough. We’ve tolerated your icons long enough. If you wish to leave, now is the time.
Once we begin, we will not stop until you are gone. We intend to live our lives at Liberty. We mean that our children and grandchildren will do the same, free of your tyrannies.
You should have left us alone.
The following documents were produced by the U.S. Army Special Operations Command Assessing Revolutionary and Insurgent Strategies (ARIS) studies program which features research conducted by the National Security Analysis Department of The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory. … Along with these casebooks and studies, individual histories of revolutionary and counterrevolutionary activities in Greece, Guatemala, Algeria and Cuba are also available from their website…
The purpose of the ARIS series is to produce a collection of academically rigorous yet operationally relevant research materials to develop and illustrate a common understanding of insurgency and revolution. This research, intended to form a bedrock body of knowledge for members of the Special Forces, will allow users to distill vast amounts of material from a wide array of campaigns and extract relevant lessons, thereby enabling the development of future doctrine, professional education, and training…
The ARIS series follows in the tradition of research conducted by the Special Operations Research Office of American University in the 1950s and 1960s, by adding new research to that body of work and in several instances releasing updated editions of original studies…
1. Human factors considerations of undergrounds in insurgencies [download pdf, 398 pgs.]
2. Undergrounds in insurgent, revolutionary, and resistance warfare [download, 210 pgs.]
3. Casebook on insurgency and revolutionary warfare, Vol. 1: 1933-1962 [download, pdf, 770 pgs.]
4. Casebook on insurgency and revolutionary warfare, Vol. 2: 1962-2009 [download pdf, 888 pgs.]
…. via Public Intelligence.
…If the teacher was black and the attacker white the Obama Media would be screaming the attack is a hate crime…
- Attack occurred Wednesday at Alverta B. Gray Schultz Middle School in Hempstead, New York
- Mother Annika McKenzie, 34, breached security by getting into building
- Believed math teacher Catherine Engelhardt had touched her daughter, 12
- McKenzie allegedly attacked her, with students joining
- One of them was allegedly McKenzie’s 14-year-old niece
- McKenzie and the niece were arrested at the scene and charged
- Engelhardt was unconscious for several minutes and taken to hospital…
via Give Me Liberty.
I believe that self-defense is a moral imperative, and that illegitimate force and illegal violence must be met with righteous indignation and superior violence.
I will not rely on others for the security of myself, my family and my community. I proudly proclaim that I run with a like-minded pack. I do not amble through life with the mind-numbed herd.
I will train with my chosen weapons, maintain them and carry them in a condition of readiness at all times. I will be mentally prepared and physically equipped to effectively respond to an attack or emergency.
I will constantly test myself against realistic standards to discover my strengths and weaknesses. I will turn weakness into strength.
I will seek to learn new skills and techniques, and then teach what I have learned to other members of the pack. Be it with firearm or blade, empty hand or blunt object, I will hit my enemies hard, fast and true.
I will live a quiet and unobtrusive life, but I will develop and retain the capacity for swift and decisive violence. I recognize that I am the modern equivalent of the traditional Minuteman, and that I may be called to service at any time against heavily armed enemies. I will respond effectively.
I accept that I am a pariah among some of my countrymen, and a quaint anachronism to others.
I will not hold their ignorance against them.
I will win, or die trying.
I swear this creed before God, my family and my fellow citizens.
Source: A.H. Trimble
- News: Obama outlawing bullets. Reclassification & Internet
- News: IRS emails found criminal probe started. Paid 122K in bonus
- News: Clinton’s email. I want you to have the same ability
- Redoubt: Local nursery
- Thinking on making your retreat a business
This just in from the progressive, communist libtards at the SPLC via their organ-grinders at USA Today… I hope one day to be named on their enemies list.
Radical anti-government “patriot” groups and militias, galvanized against gun control, will continue to grow even as the number of groups operating in the USA reached an all-time high in 2012, a report Tuesday by the Southern Poverty Law Center finds.
The center tracked 1,360 radical militias and anti-government groups in 2012, an eightfold increase over 2008, when it recorded 149 such groups. The explosive growth began four years ago, sparked by the election of President Obama and anger about the poor economy, the center says. That growth is likely to continue as the groups recruit more members with a pro-gun message, the center’s senior fellow Mark Potok said.