- News: Obama outlawing bullets. Reclassification & Internet
- News: IRS emails found criminal probe started. Paid 122K in bonus
- News: Clinton’s email. I want you to have the same ability
- Redoubt: Local nursery
- Thinking on making your retreat a business
Washington (CNN) They’re carrying out sporadic terror attacks on police, have threatened attacks on government buildings and reject government authority.
A new intelligence assessment, circulated by the Department of Homeland Security earlier this month and reviewed by CNN, focuses on the domestic terror threat from right-wing sovereign citizen extremists, and comes as the Obama administration holds a White House conference to focus efforts to fight violent extremism.
Some federal and local law enforcement groups view the domestic terror threat from sovereign citizen groups as equal to — and in some cases greater than — the threat from foreign Islamic terror groups, such as ISIS, that garner more public attention.
The DHS report, produced in coordination with the FBI, counts 24 violent sovereign citizen-related attacks around the U.S. since 2010…. blah blah blah
There were 24 attacks by the dangerous right-wingers in the US in the last 4 years? There were 24 violent attacks on black folks by other black folks in Camden NJ last fricken week!
Go here for the rest of the nauseating, fascistic fear-mongering, thought control and propaganda if you so choose. I myself will be cleaning guns and shopping for lengths of gas pipe.
The media blackout of Terry Bean’s pedophile activities shields the vicious homosexual lobby he helps direct. “The Human Rights Campaign” smears and intimidates
opponents. Promotion of homosexuality is designed to redefine and destroy
marriage and family, a long time goal of the Cabalist (i.e.Communist)
bankers, the satanic cult that controls Western society.
A co-founder and board member of the venomous US homosexual Human Rights Campaign (HRC), 66-year-old real estate mogul, Terrence Bean, of Portland Oregon was charged in November, 2014 with sodomy and sexual abuse of a 15 year old boy. Mr. Bean’s former partner, Kiah Lawson, was also charged. They allegedly had sex with the 15-year-old in a hotel room rented by Bean on September 13, 2013.
- Created a sophisticated program for the schools to normalize homosexuality and transgenderism. It does so by instructing children that homosexuality is normal and natural and by telling them that their parents or friends, who portray homosexuality in a less than positive way, are bad people, intolerant, bigoted etc. The program is called “Welcoming Schools”. The program includes the requirement of gay-straight alliance clubs in the school, which has little to do with legitimate anti-bullying behavior, but, instead, leads to punishment for anti-gay opinions or discussions.
- Funded the enforcement of oppressive laws against Christian businesses by instigating expensive lawsuits against them, as well as funding and lobbying for laws to criminalize Christian beliefs.
- Funded federal court cases for “gay marriage” and conducted expensive public propaganda campaigns in the media leading up to the court hearings, to sway the judges.
- Targeted the World Congress of Families (WCF) by planting vicious articles against it in the media, as well as picketing WCF events world-wide. HRC claims that WCF is responsible for the “discriminatory” policies against homosexuals in Africa, Eastern Europe and especially Russia. This is absurd, as the WCF only serves as support and encouragement to pro-family groups around the world. It does not get involved directly in the activities of these pro-family groups.
- The HRC describes WCF as “one of the most influential groups in America, promoting and coordinating the exportation of anti-LGBT bigotry, ideology and legislation abroad“.
- In August 2014, HRC demanded that the US Treasury Board remove the charitable tax status from WCF, alleging it had broken US economic sanctions against Russia by furthering the ongoing conflicts in eastern Ukraine by its presence at the Conference on the Family held in Moscow in September 2014.
BULLYING NOT THE CAUSE OF GAY SUICIDES. Homosexual activists insist that every school, whether public, Catholic, Christian or private, must establish a gay- straight alliance club. They base this demand on the supposed need to protect homosexual students from being bullied because of their sexual orientation. This problem, they claim, can be alleviated by providing homosexual students with a “safe” place in the schools where they can be acknowledged and accepted. These clubs, also completely supported by the mainstream media, supposedly protect at-risk homosexual students from alcohol and drug abuse, as well as from suicide.
This argument, however, is a fraud. The real reason for the demand for these clubs, is to establish in each school a center for the promotion and normalization of homosexuality by providing “diversity training” on homosexuality and to mete out punishment for “anti-gay” opinions or discussion, regardless of the beliefs and values of parents and students.
The hypocrisy of the activists’ arguments to establish gay-straight alliance clubs was exposed in an article published in the “Canadian Journal of Psychiatry” (December 2014 Volume 59 no.12 pages 632-638).
According to this article, researchers from Toronto’s Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre determined, from charts of the Office of the Chief Coroner of Ontario for youth who died by suicide between 1998 and 2011, that bullying alone is a rare cause of suicide. According to this study, suicide in youths arises because of a complex interplay of various biological, psychological, and social factors of which bullying is only one. … Rather, depression (detected in 40% of suicides), conflicts with parents (21%), problems with girlfriends or boyfriends (17%), problems in school (11%) and criminal or legal problems (11%) were the main causes of youth suicide. In fact, according to this study, bullying appears to be a “relatively rare” cause of death by suicide.
This study is similar to a study on suicide published in the April 2, 2014 issue of Asia-Pacific Psychiatry which concluded that suicide among homosexuals is not due to discrimination or family rejection, etc., but is, in fact, mainly due to conflicts arising from the homosexuals’ own relationships with their romantic partners.
Bullying is a fraud, and a pretense used by homosexual activists to establish a center to promote homosexuality to our children in the schools.
via HenryMakow. com, h/t to Reality, Publication of Real Women of Canada (Feb. 2015) –
This just in from the progressive, communist libtards at the SPLC via their organ-grinders at USA Today… I hope one day to be named on their enemies list.
Radical anti-government “patriot” groups and militias, galvanized against gun control, will continue to grow even as the number of groups operating in the USA reached an all-time high in 2012, a report Tuesday by the Southern Poverty Law Center finds.
The center tracked 1,360 radical militias and anti-government groups in 2012, an eightfold increase over 2008, when it recorded 149 such groups. The explosive growth began four years ago, sparked by the election of President Obama and anger about the poor economy, the center says. That growth is likely to continue as the groups recruit more members with a pro-gun message, the center’s senior fellow Mark Potok said.
Readers of this blog will know I don’t go in much for the delusion that the particular sociopaths in power in D.C. make a difference. Really, how much better off would YOU be if the thugs in the red shirts had won the last election?
Still, I am amazed at this Gallup poll that states that if I had 100 people in a room, 39 of them would think Obama is doing a a good job. Maybe all those sanguine drones move in different social circles than me, but I would be hard pressed to name a handful … let alone 4 out of every 10 folks I know… that have the Goebbels “O” sticker on their carbon-efficient cars, or bike helmets.
More disturbing is the chance that 39% of all folks in the Gallup survey are so profoundly disoriented, but that is another screed … GE.
I just “discovered” Kris Anne Hall & Liberty First. You MUST GO HERE and listen to what this brilliant woman has to say regarding history, liberty and government.