…. “The threat from al-Qaida is much more diffuse after Sept. 11, and the threats posed by a single horribly misguided citizen or permanent legal resident in the U.S. is in a sense as great as what core al-Qaida posed before Sept. 11,” says Neil MacBride, a former U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia.
There you have it. It’s no longer al-Qaeda, it’s now supposedly your friends and neighbors. This is the prevailing meme of every tyrannical fascist regime in history.
The state’s war on the citizenry is becoming overt. Don’t be fooled, this is real and it is very dangerous.
UPDATED 4/24/13: Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi: Boston bombing ‘person of interest’ has 6 Saudi ‘terrorists’ in family, 5 more are in Gitmo. Visited by Michelle Obama prior to deportation & after Boston bombing | Global Dispatch
UPDATED 5AM EST Apr 24, 2013:
Confirmation that Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi, the Saudi national and initial “person of interest,” is indeed being deported this week now is spreading across the Internet. More details are emerging this weekend as Arabic sources and Saudi papers themselves are confirming “rumors” swirling in the US. (more at bottom)
Moreover, the Saudi papers are detailing the visit by the Obamas, especially Michelle to the hospital and this man. The “rumors” of the President meeting with Saudi officials in the hospital just prior to his “approved deportation” is a bragging right in their press.
More notable is the assertions that Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi is free an clear of terrorist ties, when in fact over 10 names from his clan are already linked to Al-Qaeda.
Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are entrenched in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda as identified by the Islamic governments.
Out of a list of 85 terrorists listed by the Saudi government shows several of Al-Harbi clan to have been active fighters in Al-Qaeda:
- #15 Badr Saud Uwaid Al-Awufi Al-Harbi
- #73 Muhammad Atiq Uwaid Al-Awufi Al-Harbi
- #26 Khalid Salim Uwaid Al-Lahibi Al-Harbi
- #29 Raed Abdullah Salem Al-Thahiri Al-Harbi
- #43 Abdullah Abdul Rahman Muhammad Al-Harbi (leader)
- #60 Fayez Ghuneim Humeid Al-Hijri Al-Harbi [Source]
Then you have Al-Harbi clan members in Gitmo:
- Salim Salman Awadallah Al-Sai’di Al-Harbi
- Majid Abdullah Hussein Al-Harbi
- Muhammad Abdullah Saqr Al-Alawi Al-Harbi
- Ghanem Abdul Rahman Ghanem Al-Harbi
- Muhammad Atiq Uwaid Al-Awfi Al-Harbi [Source] Continue reading
The Fort Hood Shooting vs. the Gun Control media | via YouViewed\Editorial
Well stated at YouViewed\Editorial blog (I have edited for emphasis):
When you look at recent mass shootings that have occurred recently there is one specific incident that is very rarely if ever mentioned by the liberal media and Gun Control advocates.
The Ft. Hood Shooting is never cited or discussed or even mentioned by the Anti’s and Gun grabbers like Bloomberg, Schumer, Boxer, Feinstein, McCarthy or Cuomo. They only cite the Tucson, Aurora and Sandy Hook events as reason to restrict law abiding citizens their rights. WHY?
One must make a few assumptions to uncover why they rarely if ever cite the Ft. Hood mass shooting in their quest to deny law abiding citizens their 2nd Amendment rights.
- …because it occurred on a military installation while Obama was the Commander in Chief;
- …because the perpetrator was Muslim and it is not politically correct because the President himself sympathizes with the Muslim plight across the world;
- …because the victims were military personnel and they just don’t have the same impact as civilians and children for good demagoguery.