…If the teacher was black and the attacker white the Obama Media would be screaming the attack is a hate crime…
- Attack occurred Wednesday at Alverta B. Gray Schultz Middle School in Hempstead, New York
- Mother Annika McKenzie, 34, breached security by getting into building
- Believed math teacher Catherine Engelhardt had touched her daughter, 12
- McKenzie allegedly attacked her, with students joining
- One of them was allegedly McKenzie’s 14-year-old niece
- McKenzie and the niece were arrested at the scene and charged
- Engelhardt was unconscious for several minutes and taken to hospital…
via Give Me Liberty.
October 30, 2014.
As I write America waits, again, to see whether blacks will riot, this time in Ferguson. Will they loot, burn, kill, and rape? The usual? The police in Ferguson prepare to protect stores from looters, as rioters seem to regard their insurrections as shopping opportunities. Will it come, we wonder tensely? Will the destruction get out of hand, spread to other cities?
It is curious that blacks, the least educated thirteen percent of the population, the least productive, most criminal, and most dependent on governmental charity, should dominate national politics. Yet they do. Virtually everything revolves around what blacks want, demand, do, or can’t do. Their power seems without limit.
Courses of instruction in the schools, academic rigor, codes of dress, rules regarding unceasing obscenity, all must be set to suit them, as must be examinations for promotion in fire departments, the military, and police forces. Blacks must be admitted to universities for which they are not remotely qualified, where departments of Black Studies must be established to please them. Corporate work forces, federal departments, and elite high-schools must be judged not on whether they perform their functions but on whether they have the right number of blacks. Continue reading
and then see here as well