Below I provide a links to a few offshore email providers whose servers are located overseas. With a properly configured account, you can switch to an offshore provider and still keep your existing email address:
- Neobox- http://www.neomailbox.com (Netherlands)
- e-mail.ph- http://www.e-mail.ph (Philippines)
- HongKong Mail- http://www.mymailhk.com (Hong Kong)
- mBox- http://www.mbox.com.sg (Singapore)
- Green- http://www.mails.ch (Switzerland)
- Swiss Mail- http://www.swissmail.org (Switzerland)
Remember, using these providers decreases the likelihood of your email account being confiscated or deactivated by your home government– offshore email hosting does not guarantee privacy or security unless you use encryption schemes …” via Why you need an offshore email account
The latest update of major corporate ownership and involvement in the organic food sector is now out. The chart graphically focuses on the organic brands with ties to the top 25 food processors in North America. You can view a full-size version of the latest chart by clicking here.
…These programs might be the greatest—and most expensive—example of crony capitalism in American history. Tens of billions of dollars went to firms controlled or owned by fundraisers, bundlers, and political allies, many of whom—surprise!—are now raising money for Obama again. via Report: 80% of DOE Green Energy Loans Went to Obama Backers.