The media blackout of Terry Bean’s pedophile activities shields the vicious homosexual lobby he helps direct. “The Human Rights Campaign” smears and intimidates
opponents. Promotion of homosexuality is designed to redefine and destroy
marriage and family, a long time goal of the Cabalist (i.e.Communist)
bankers, the satanic cult that controls Western society.
A co-founder and board member of the venomous US homosexual Human Rights Campaign (HRC), 66-year-old real estate mogul, Terrence Bean, of Portland Oregon was charged in November, 2014 with sodomy and sexual abuse of a 15 year old boy. Mr. Bean’s former partner, Kiah Lawson, was also charged. They allegedly had sex with the 15-year-old in a hotel room rented by Bean on September 13, 2013.
- Created a sophisticated program for the schools to normalize homosexuality and transgenderism. It does so by instructing children that homosexuality is normal and natural and by telling them that their parents or friends, who portray homosexuality in a less than positive way, are bad people, intolerant, bigoted etc. The program is called “Welcoming Schools”. The program includes the requirement of gay-straight alliance clubs in the school, which has little to do with legitimate anti-bullying behavior, but, instead, leads to punishment for anti-gay opinions or discussions.
- Funded the enforcement of oppressive laws against Christian businesses by instigating expensive lawsuits against them, as well as funding and lobbying for laws to criminalize Christian beliefs.
- Funded federal court cases for “gay marriage” and conducted expensive public propaganda campaigns in the media leading up to the court hearings, to sway the judges.
- Targeted the World Congress of Families (WCF) by planting vicious articles against it in the media, as well as picketing WCF events world-wide. HRC claims that WCF is responsible for the “discriminatory” policies against homosexuals in Africa, Eastern Europe and especially Russia. This is absurd, as the WCF only serves as support and encouragement to pro-family groups around the world. It does not get involved directly in the activities of these pro-family groups.
- The HRC describes WCF as “one of the most influential groups in America, promoting and coordinating the exportation of anti-LGBT bigotry, ideology and legislation abroad“.
- In August 2014, HRC demanded that the US Treasury Board remove the charitable tax status from WCF, alleging it had broken US economic sanctions against Russia by furthering the ongoing conflicts in eastern Ukraine by its presence at the Conference on the Family held in Moscow in September 2014.
BULLYING NOT THE CAUSE OF GAY SUICIDES. Homosexual activists insist that every school, whether public, Catholic, Christian or private, must establish a gay- straight alliance club. They base this demand on the supposed need to protect homosexual students from being bullied because of their sexual orientation. This problem, they claim, can be alleviated by providing homosexual students with a “safe” place in the schools where they can be acknowledged and accepted. These clubs, also completely supported by the mainstream media, supposedly protect at-risk homosexual students from alcohol and drug abuse, as well as from suicide.
This argument, however, is a fraud. The real reason for the demand for these clubs, is to establish in each school a center for the promotion and normalization of homosexuality by providing “diversity training” on homosexuality and to mete out punishment for “anti-gay” opinions or discussion, regardless of the beliefs and values of parents and students.
The hypocrisy of the activists’ arguments to establish gay-straight alliance clubs was exposed in an article published in the “Canadian Journal of Psychiatry” (December 2014 Volume 59 no.12 pages 632-638).
According to this article, researchers from Toronto’s Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre determined, from charts of the Office of the Chief Coroner of Ontario for youth who died by suicide between 1998 and 2011, that bullying alone is a rare cause of suicide. According to this study, suicide in youths arises because of a complex interplay of various biological, psychological, and social factors of which bullying is only one. … Rather, depression (detected in 40% of suicides), conflicts with parents (21%), problems with girlfriends or boyfriends (17%), problems in school (11%) and criminal or legal problems (11%) were the main causes of youth suicide. In fact, according to this study, bullying appears to be a “relatively rare” cause of death by suicide.
This study is similar to a study on suicide published in the April 2, 2014 issue of Asia-Pacific Psychiatry which concluded that suicide among homosexuals is not due to discrimination or family rejection, etc., but is, in fact, mainly due to conflicts arising from the homosexuals’ own relationships with their romantic partners.
Bullying is a fraud, and a pretense used by homosexual activists to establish a center to promote homosexuality to our children in the schools.
via HenryMakow. com, h/t to Reality, Publication of Real Women of Canada (Feb. 2015) –
TRENTON, N.J. – A former South Plainfield police captain was sentenced today to 20 years in prison for exploiting a minor girl by enticing her to live-stream sexually explicit acts via the Internet in exchange for payment, U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman announced.
Michael Grennier, 52, of South Plainfield, New Jersey, previously pleaded guilty before U.S. District Judge Freda L. Wolfson to an information charging him with one count of production of child pornography. Grennier was charged by complaint on Feb. 19, 2013, and has been in custody since that date. Judge Wolfson imposed the sentence today in Trenton federal court.
According to documents filed in this case and statements made in court:
On Feb. 14, 2013, Grennier enticed a girl to perform sexually explicit acts and stream images of herself over the Internet while he watched remotely from his home computer. During the webcam session, Grennier exchanged text messages with the minor in which he directed her actions. Grennier admitted during his guilty plea proceeding that he promised to buy his victim clothing in exchange for her performance.
At the time of his arrest, Grennier was working for a private computer forensics firm. Prior to his retirement, he was a computer forensics specialist for the South Plainfield Police Department.
In addition to the prison term, Judge Wolfson sentenced Grennier to serve lifetime supervised release. Restitution will be determined at a later date. Grennier will also be required to register as a sex offender… via USDOJ: US Attorney’s Office – District of New Jersey.
And before that, a Feb. 2014 Star-Ledger article stated: Continue reading