…County Prosecutor’s Office said Wednesday that Manny Marques was arrested in Newark following the alleged incident over the weekend.The victim was 4 years old, News12 reports.He faces charges of aggravated sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child. Authorities say the charges aren’t related to his work as a Newark police officer…Source: Newark, NJ officer arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting 4-year-old
The federal government was not intended to be a charity, nor an insurance or retirement agency, nor doctor, pharmacist or health advisor, champion of the poor or rich, changer of foreign regimes, protector of the planet, educator, space explorer, diet and nutrition czar, arbiter of interest rates or prices or wages, nor trafficker in currency unsecured by gold or silver. As legally constituted it may neither promote nor restrict transfats, sugar, tobacco, alcohol, coal, gasoline, drugs, salt or food of any kind; nor may it enact legislation favoring or victimizing or exempting any gender, race or ethnicity. In short, those things DC is doing outside of its enumerated powers are unlawful...
- Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.
- Keep skunks and bankers at a distance.
- Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
- A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.
- Words that soak into your ears are whispered… not yelled.
- Meanness don’t jes’ happen overnight.
- Forgive your enemies; it messes up their heads.
- Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.
- It don’t take a very big person to carry a grudge.
- You cannot unsay a cruel word. Continue reading
“… Robert Benmosche, chief executive of the recently bailed-out and largely government-owned American International Group, told Bloomberg from his seaside villa that he thinks the eurozone debt crisis will push the retirement age in the region way up.”Retirement ages will have to move to 70, 80 years old,” he said. “That would make pensions, medical services more affordable. They will keep people working longer and will take that burden off of the youth…”