The Department of Homeland Security’s production of domestic intelligence has increased substantially over the last few years according to a brochure of “intelligence products” published last month by Cryptome. The 2012 DHS Intelligence Enterprise Product Line Brochure is “a standardized catalogue of intelligence reports and products that represent the full breadth” of the agency’s analytical capabilities. It provides descriptions of each type of product created by the DHS Intelligence Enterprise as well as the classification level and instructions on how DHS “customers” can obtain the products. Continue reading
Just weeks after 17-day Hawaii holiday Michelle Obama takes daughters on ski trip to Aspen | Mail Online
FIRST LADY OF LUXURY TRAVEL: THE COSTLY TRIPS
SPAIN: AUGUST 2010
- Michelle Obama and 40 of her friends paid for personal expenses, such as hotels and meals themselves.
- But the U.S. taxpayer would have paid for the 68-strong security detail, personal staff and use of presidential jet Air Force Two.
- Payment for the secret service team ran at around $281 each – nearly $98,000 for the duration of the summer break.
- Use of Air Force Two comes in at $149,900 for the round trip, not including time on the ground.
- Mrs Obama’s personal staff, of which there were an unknown number, should also be taken into account
HAWAII: DECEMBER 2010 Continue reading
Police photo of armed teens posing with a bullet-ridden image of President Obama sparks Secret Service probe | Mail Online
Free speech or an offence? The U.S. Secret Service says ‘we have the right and duty to speak to them to determine what their intent is’
Oh really? go here