26-year-old Edmund Harman – a teacher at Notre Dame High School – was arrested Monday at his home in Franklin Township and was charged with three counts of endangering the welfare of a child and one count of criminal sexual contact. His bail was set at $150,000.
In February, Harman allegedly met a student in his classroom, before school started, for extra credit. According to police, the victim said Harman fondled her breasts, kissed the back of her neck and massaged her back and legs. Harman is also accused of directing the student to send him naked pictures. Source: Catholic High School Teacher Accused Of Fondling Student
… Pedro Rodriguez, 58, was working at School Number 11 in Passaic when he allegedly abused a 10-year-old female student, according Passaic County Prosecutor Camelia M. Valdes. Rodriguez is accused of fondling the girl while two of her classmates watched. … Rodriguez was charged with second degree sexual assault and three counts of endangering the welfare of a child. His bail was set at $100,000. Source: WPIX-TV
…If the teacher was black and the attacker white the Obama Media would be screaming the attack is a hate crime…
- Attack occurred Wednesday at Alverta B. Gray Schultz Middle School in Hempstead, New York
- Mother Annika McKenzie, 34, breached security by getting into building
- Believed math teacher Catherine Engelhardt had touched her daughter, 12
- McKenzie allegedly attacked her, with students joining
- One of them was allegedly McKenzie’s 14-year-old niece
- McKenzie and the niece were arrested at the scene and charged
- Engelhardt was unconscious for several minutes and taken to hospital…
via Give Me Liberty.