Oh those darned, rambunctious kids! I have watched this video a couple of times and something seems odd about the “…young people…”, but I cannot seem to put my finger on it. Hmmm.
Regardless, the drooling imbecile Democrat mayor of Louisville seems to have the pulse of the matter, but he needs to consider that perhaps these shitbags were NOT “…raised better than this.“
Perhaps Obama will clarify for us in a press conference.
…Top 20 U.S. Airports for TSA Agent Firings for Theft
- Miami International Airport (29 TSA agents fired)
- JFK International Airport (27 TSA agents fired)
- Los Angeles International Airport (24 TSA agents fired)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (17 TSA agents fired)
- Las Vegas-McCarren International Airport (15 TSA agents fired)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (14 TSA agents fired)
- New York-Laguardia Airport (14 TSA agents fired)
- Newark Liberty (12 TSA agents fired)
- Philadelphia International (12 TSA agents fired)
- Seattle-Tacoma International (12 TSA agents fired) Continue reading
DC has always been distant from the people. Apart from the IRS and the draft, they were “the other” we read about in the papers, running gangsters and spies to ground, getting the interstate built, fighting wars and generally looking out for the Little Guy. We believed they were the Big Picture People doing things on the largest scale on behalf of all who worked hard, lived responsibly and stayed right with the law. DC was the captain and crew of our mighty ship, alert and sure, cutting cleanly through heavy seas and turgid morass alike, while their grateful passengers shuddered at the hardship and horrors beyond the delights of the endless buffet on the promenade deck. Continue reading