Russia-Ukraine war explained – the REAL REASON behind the war
Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told
-Adolf Hitler – The Greatest Story NEVER Told’ Parts 1-27
NATO “Fact” Sheet Lies About Promises Not To Expand NATO Eastwards
War Creates Massive Debt and Makes the Banks Rich
…… News flash…
WebInvestigator.KK.org - by F. Kaskais
Bankers are often the driving force behind war.
After all, the banking system is founded upon the counter-intuitive but indisputable fact that banks create loans first, and then create deposits later.
In other words, virtually all money is actually created as debt. For example, in a hearing held on September 30, 1941 in the House Committee on Banking and Currency, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve (Mariner S. Eccles) said:
That is what our money system is. If there were no debts in our money system, there wouldn’t be any money.
And Robert H. Hemphill, Credit Manager of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, said:
If all the bank loans were paid, no one could have a bank deposit, and there would not be a dollar of coin or currency in circulation. This is a staggering thought. We are completely dependent on the commercial…
View original post 416 more words
Russia Warns Kerry’s “Threats Are Unacceptable” As Europe Weighs Sanctions | Zero Hedge
Russia has lashed out following comments from US Secretary of State John Kerry:
- RUSSIA SAYS KERRY THREATS ARE `UNACCEPTABLE’
- RUSSIA SAYS KERRY ISN’T ANALYSING SITUATION IN UKRAINE
- KERRY IS USING COLD WAR SLOGANS, RUSSIA FOREIGN MINISTRY SAYS
In comments on the Russian foreign ministry website, Lavrov added:
- RUSSIAN MEASURES IN UKRAINE ARE `REASONABLE,’ `LEGAL’: FOR.MIN.
- U.S., ALLIES IGNORED VIOLENCE, RUSSOPHOBIA IN UKRAINE PROTESTS
- G-8 HALT OF PREPARATIONS FOR SUMMIT IS UNCONSTRUCTIVE: RUSSIA
In addition, EU ministers debate freezing the assets of Ukrainians responsible for corruption and “targeted measures” against Russia if no change of course is undertaken.
- EU Ministers Debate Freezing Assets of Ukrainians Responsible for Corruption – Draft Text
- EU Debates Calling Russian Crimea Actions “Invasion” – Draft Text
- EU Commends Ukraine’s Response to Russia Actions – Draft
- EU Will Suspend Visa Negotiations with Russia – Draft Text
- EU Debating Placing Arms Embargo on Russia If No Change of Course
- EU Could Prepare Future “Targeted Measures” vs Russia If No Change in Course – Draft
Perhaps most notable though this morning was the following headline:
- RUSSIA DEP FORMIN KARASIN SPOKE ON UKRAINE W/ CHINA COUNTERPART
- RUSSIA: CHINA EXPRESSED UNDERSTANDING OF ITS UKRAINE ANALYSIS
- RUSSIA, CHINA DISCUSSED UKRAINE’S INTERNAL POLITICAL CRISIS
In other words, China was well aware of the plan and appears comfortable taking sides.
via Russia Warns Kerry’s “Threats Are Unacceptable” As Europe Weighs Sanctions | Zero Hedge.
In Putin’s calculus, U.S. needs Russia more than Russia needs the U.S. | McClatchy
…Putin’s audacity is underpinned by the reality that, while patience is wearing thin, the Obama administration holds few options for punishing a leader who’s already calculated that the fallout is worth the message to the world that Russia will fight fiercely for its interests…
via McClatchy DC.