…Top 20 U.S. Airports for TSA Agent Firings for Theft
- Miami International Airport (29 TSA agents fired)
- JFK International Airport (27 TSA agents fired)
- Los Angeles International Airport (24 TSA agents fired)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (17 TSA agents fired)
- Las Vegas-McCarren International Airport (15 TSA agents fired)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (14 TSA agents fired)
- New York-Laguardia Airport (14 TSA agents fired)
- Newark Liberty (12 TSA agents fired)
- Philadelphia International (12 TSA agents fired)
- Seattle-Tacoma International (12 TSA agents fired) Continue reading →
Our government has spent billions on homeland security and stripped Americans of their natural rights to be secure in their homes and their persons all in the name of safety and maintaining the perception of control.
In a demonstration that has no doubt led to a public relations nightmare for DHS and is sure to lead to calls of aiding and abetting terrorists, engineer Jon Corbett of TSA Out of Our Pants takes aim directly at TSA backscatter body scanners that are supposed to be the last line of defense for maintaining the safety and security of our public transportation systems.
To date the government has spent some $1 billion dollars to implement this technology across the United States – all of it now rendered useless by an extremist alternative news blog…. here – via How to Beat a TSA Body Scanner [and Flush $1 Billion Down the Toilet] (*Video*).