Grey Enigma Comments:
- If they are not weapons, can they be a f’g “arsenal”?
- Why were the janitors snooping in the kids room, were looking for his underwear?
- Does one have no right to privacy at NYU?
- Where are the in house anti-authority liberal attack squads to protest this abrogation of individual rights?
- Why is blood squirting out of my eyeballs now that I have read this story?
- Where do I begin to add commentary to this… only in NYC would this even seem possible.
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — An NYU student was arrested Monday for allegedly building realistic looking air rifles in his dorm room.
As CBS 2’s Derricke Dennis reported, Bernard Goal, 20, was picked after crews noticed what looked like rifles on his bed at the 80 Lafayette St. dorm. They then alerted campus security.
Public safety officers found a total of six airsoft weapons in Goal’s dorm room minutes later. The weapons resembled AK-47s and Colt carbine rifles, according to published reports.
[worldnow id=8804524 width=500 height=332 type=video]
“It turned out to be air rifles configured to look like assault rifles. There’s a local ordinance in New York City that makes it unlawful to possess an air rifle or an imitation weapon. So the student was arrested,” NYPD Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne told WCBS 880.
On Facebook, Goal appears dressed for combat in a photo, holding a similar airsoft pellet rifle. Classmates…
View original post 382 more words